The US Foreclosure Market during the Pandemic
Fast, On-time, and Accurate Outsourced Property Preservation Support that helps you Reduce Costs and Process More Orders
The US Foreclosure Market in 2022
Benefits of Outsourcing Property Preservation Support
- Reducing the need for permanent, in-house staff, and drastically cutting the added costs, like new equipment, technology, onboarding, training, and overall infrastructure, of onboarding new staff.
- Providing expertise in a range of property preservation services, such as auditing, appraisals, processing, bid creation, business development, building contractor networks, client/contractor communications and more, at cost-effective prices.
- Getting support for hectic back-office duties, freeing up the employees to focus on scaling the business.
- Following the industry’s Best Practices, such as operating software meant to handle large volumes of data, and to aid in maintenance services and connectivity with the mortgage industry.
- Analysing parameters to predict rises and falls in the US Mortgage Sector, so that banks and property preservation companies may be prepared to handle market shifts.